Mansfield, OH Fairfield Inn – AGM
Coordinates the activities of hotel personnel as cheap viagra no prescription directed and provides support to the General Manager by performing the below
- Associate”s Degree or equivalent management experience.
- Strong team leadership.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Previous Hotel Experience.
- Assigns duties to staff and observes performance to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established operating procedures.
- Provides training, including safety training, to staff.
- Selects or assists in the selection of hotel staff and completes all new hire paperwork.
- Reviews employee performance and conducts personnel actions such as disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Maintains accurate records including cash flow sheet, direct bill accounts, credit card receipts, registration cards, reservation cards, direct bills, credit cards, and IRS.
- Conducts or assists in conducting staff meetings.
- Adheres to all franchise and company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures.
- Receives and resolves or assists in resolving guest complaints and employee issues.
- Performs functions of the General Manager in their absence.
30% Other Duties as assigned
- Covers shifts in all departments as scheduled by the General Manager
- Corresponds with
group and travel agents to answer special requests for rooms and rates
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services
- Assists General Manager in annual wage scale surveys; ensures employee wages follow wage and salary guidelines
- All other duties as assigned